Mr Happy man

Hello there kitty cats,

Oh May, how lovely you've been so far!
I don't know about you, but I've done some serious tanning (with suncream on, never go tanning without protection!) and may have had some icecream here and there! *cheeky grinn*
And basicly forgot about spring, I feel like I'm cheating on him with his brother summer..
I feel happy though! Like I'm in a healthier relationship, even though I live in the Netherlands so this love affair will only last a week..

I still wanted to share some sunshine with y'all!
The first time I saw this video was two years ago on one of my favourite blogs nenz.net And I still have not found a better definition of global love or worldpeace or self love or something in that frazzle.
Just watch it and let it fill your heart with joy!




Take some sunshine with you and put in your pocket *sings pocket full of sunshine - Natasha Beddingfield*



Kisses on your elbows

Romy

Popular Posts